Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Princess Episode 13

Wonderful loving and swoon moments at the beginning and end. The middle is more of tying up the loose ends with some satisfying scene on bad gals.

Favorite Cute/loving Moments


HY serves curry rice to the both of them(Hmmm I was thinking that he will be cooking some of the 5 kg of steak for dinner?)
HY:This is the best ever tasting curry rice in the world
LS: Is this Mr P's (Picking up a kids spoon from the utensils box.)
HY: Nope mine, mine is made of gold...



Bickering in front of the fire place
Hy: U gonna die if you say something cheesy like "can i borrow your shoulder?" (Smiling sweetly to himself)
LS: Why don't you try saying something cheesy like "I like the smell of wood burning"
HY: Who will say such stuff? Its too cheesy...Professor Nam?
(Princess hits him with the pillow)
She end up sleeping with her head on his shoulder.

And of course the ultimate confession and the kiss that follows...
HY: When I think of what my dad did and the hurt it had cause you..I really should not come here...
I should not appear in front of you again. I know that might be the only gesture of consideration and courtesy I could do for you.
I am sorry...
I can't do that today
Each time I pick on you and bicker with you about small stuff, or make you confuse...I could not give up on those fun times...
I mean I could not give up on being the Mr P who make you short of breath and make your heart race.
(Pause and sign)
I was pampered as a child and can't wait for long...
I have never given up on anything before
You are right
I am a bad jerk like you say
however...
however...(He starts to cry)
however I want to see you...what should I do?
I want to see you 24 hours a day...what should I do?
I said I want to see you now
I miss you so much I feel like dying.
What should I do?
Lee Seol
I am asking you what should I do?
(She cries)
Lee Seol...(he signs and pause..)
Lee Seol
I love you.
I, Mr P loves you very much
She opens the door ...
I ..Mr P
He did not let her finish but seal her words in a deep, tender kiss as he embrace her.

Cute Details
LS did not take the professor's offer for a ride home. - Even though she told HY that she had abandoned him, she is still sticking to the 5 commandments----not take the car of anyone

1 comment: